1. Campuhan Ridge Walk
A scenic nature trail along a paved ridge, offering sweeping views of the valley hinterland.
- 2. Tegalalang Rice Terrace Rolling rice paddy fields and lush countryside – one of the most beautiful terraced landscapes in Ubud.
- 1. Whitewater Rafting AT Ayung River A thrilling ride along the rushing rapids of the Ayung river, past jungles and hidden waterfalls.
- 2. Sacred Monkey Forest In this verdant, 30-acre forest, native long-tailed monkeys live amidst 14th century temples.
- 1. Ubud Art Market A bustling, colourful market in the centre of Ubud, home to arts and crafts made by local artisans.
- 2. Pura Gunung Kawi Located amidst rice fields overlooking the Pakerisan River, this temple comprises a number of ancient reliefs carved into the cliff.
- 3. Pura Tirta Empul Named for its natural spring, this temple is home to a number of ancient purification pools.
- 4. Goa Gajah This historic sanctuary houses a cave intricately carved from a rock, and a courtyard of bathing pool and fountains.